Product: REV self-ordering tablet + interactive advertisement
Designed for: Ajisen Ramen Shanghai, China
Number of outlet/ Number of tablets rolled-out: 665 outlets in Shanghai/ 25,000 tablets
The REV tablet is exclusively deploy and manage for all of Ajisen China Holdings Ltd’s current and future restaurants in China for a period of six years.
It is a new product and services offering for food and beverage restaurant chains that enables a customer to self-order, product promotions and upselling, and automation of payment processes, based on an outsourcing and revenue share business model.
It is also designed to be a media channel to improve customer interaction by delivering multimedia contents to a restaurant chain’s customers.
1. Business/ application - Know the business and application.
2. Business/ application - Task analysis.
3. User research - Know the users.
4. User research - Interview, task flows, scenarios.
5. Information architecture - User centricity, card sorting, information architecture.
6. Wireframe creation - Low and high fidelity prototype
7. Visual design - Application style guide
Task flow & task prioritisation
Customer journey map
Interaction behaviors and wireframe